Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
Glass Solvent Vacuum Filters
Vacuum Filter is used primarily in microbiological and analytical procedures that involve collecting a particulate (bacteria, precipitate, etc.) from a liquid suspension. Liquid poured into a funnel passes through a filter, which retains the particulate, and filtrate can be collected into a filter flask, directly or via a vacuum manifold. Applying vacuum reduces process time compared to gravity flow.
Multi-branch Manifold filter is particular design and produce for several samples filtrate at the same time. At present domestic laboratory filtrate liquid usually adopts the glass nature core, while this method only filtrates one sample once, and it has low speed, low efficiency, and less labor exertion. It is more convenience for the operator who needs to filtrate several samples at the same time.
Microlab Scientific supplies a wide range of vacuum filter holders, Glass Solvent Filters, Multiple Filtration Systems and Accessories. Select from glass or stainless steel assemblies with funnels holding from 150 to 1000 ml. Vacuum filters can be sterile by autoclave.
• Features and Property
This product is made of high-quality extra hard glass. It is sparking and crystal-clear. Its thickness is even.
The performance of withstanding voltage and its leakproofness is very good. Its size agrees with the international standard size. Therefore, it can be used for sterilization at high temperature and high pressure.
• Multiple Vacuum Filtration Systems Feature
Each holder have individual control valve, agility for use、convenience in antisepsis、 high efficiency.
Test three or six samples at the same time, high sensitivity, low false –positive, and easy to operation.
• User Guide for Multiple Vacuum Filtration Systems
• Widely used for chemistry analyses
• Biochemical-pharmaceutical sanitation test environment test
• Water quality analyses
• Foodstuffs and beverage test
• Science research and so on.
• Vacuum filter aqueous, organic or corrosive liquids for particulate contamination analysis.
• It is recommended for HPLC solvent filtration and it has the function of outgas to guarantee the clean of mobile
• Phase and avoid the blockage of HPLC liquid flow path
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa