Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
Nylon Membrane Filters
Microlab Nylon membrane is internally supported with an inert, internal polyester support web giving it added dimensional strength and stability that prevents cracking, tearing, curling and breaking. This added strength and durability is advantageous during usage that involves aggressive handling or automated equipment.
A naturally hydrophilic membrane, Microlab Nylon membrane does not require wetting agents that can interfere with biological processes. Additionally, its high surface area successfully immobilizes antigens, antibodies and other proteins. The resulting membrane has a void volume of 70-85 percent for high diffusion and low-flow resistance.
• Bacterial removal
• HPLC flowing particle removal
• Drug filtration
• Organic solvents filtration • IV filters
• Lateral flow assays
• Particulate removal
Products Feature and Specification
• Ideal for use in general filtration or medical assays
• Hydrophilic, which eliminates the need for wetting agents that can potentially interfere with biological processes
• Superior strength, eases handling when used with automated equipment
• Low extractables ensures tests will be clean and pure leading to more consistent results
• Lot-to-lot consistency, quality checks ensure lot-to-lot consistency, both down and across the polyester web, for dependable results every time
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa